Sunday, July 28, 2019

Skylar's Diary - Day 0


"Dear Diary". That's what all diaries start with, right? I'm going to be honest with you, Diary. This is not my idea, but I promised to do it. Because my mother and I have been in a lot of trouble lately, she has decided to do things differently. 

From tomorrow on, someone will come to see me and take care of me. And not just with anything, no, she's going to teach me how to explore the world of girls. Phew, as if I wanted to.

Why, you might wonder, dear Diary? (Of course not, you're a diary, you don't wonder about things.) Well, because apparently I have no respect for girls. Of course I do have respect for girls, but mother doesn't think so.

Well, I'm curious. Mother says that I will follow a program that according to science has already yielded many good results. As if I care about that. 

Well, I made a promise anyway, because I didn't like the alternatives at all. And besides, if I follow the program well, and behave myself, then I can continue to play games as much as before. And that is important. Gaming is fun.

So someone will come tomorrow. I'll let you know how it went.

I'm Skylar, by the way.

I'm a boy.

To: Skylar's Diary - Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment